E-Invoicing Reference Page
Countries for which Ariba uses different invoicing processes
Ariba supports invoicing processes for the following countries. Suppliers on the Ariba Network authorize the use of different methods in relation to the electronic signing and/or issuance for each list.
LIST A: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic , Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
LIST B: Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico.
LIST C: Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, United States of America.
LIST D: India, Malaysia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates.
- Trustweaver AB (http://www.trustweaver.com): all countries listed in LIST A.
- ITALY: by configuring the Ariba Network account to process invoices for transactions in Italy, Supplier instructs Ariba or a named sub-processor to transmit Italian invoices, on Supplierâs behalf, to the Agenzia delle Entrate and the operator authorized by Italian Law to operate the Document Exchange System (Sistema di Interscambio / SDI), Sogei SpA.
- Hungary (when configured by the supplier): Online invoice portal maintained by the Hungarian National Tax and Customs Administration (NAV; Nemzeti Adó- és Vámhivatal).
- Acepta SA Chile in LIST B.
- Edicom (http://www.edicomgroup.com): Mexico in LIST B.
- Carvajal Tecnología y Servicios S.A.S.: Colombia in LIST B.
- South Consulting Signature S.A: Chile in LIST B.
- Trustweaver AB (http://www.trustweaver.com): Brazil for issuance of Nota Fiscal de Serviços Eletrônica (NFS-e).
- SEIKO Solutions, Inc., Japan (Time-stamping Service)
Version 1.3 July 13, 2018