E-Invoicing Reference Page
Countries for which Ariba uses different invoicing processes
Ariba supports invoicing processes for the following countries. Suppliers on the Ariba Network authorize the use of different methods in relation to the electronic signing and/or issuance for each list.
LIST A: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic , Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
LIST B: Brazil, Chile.
LIST C: Australia, Canada, India*, Japan, New Zealand, United States of America.
LIST D: India, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates.
- Trustweaver AB (http://www.trustweaver.com): all countries listed in LIST A and LIST D.
- ITALY: by configuring the Ariba Network account to process invoices for transactions in Italy, Supplier instructs Ariba or a named sub-processor to transmit Italian invoices, on Supplier's behalf, to the Agenzia delle Entrate and the operator authorized by Italian Law to operate the Document Exchange System (Sistema di Interscambio / SDI), Sogei SpA.
- Hungary (when configured by the supplier): Online invoice portal maintained by the Hungarian National Tax and Customs Administration (NAV; Nemzeti Adó- és Vámhivatal).
- Edicom (http://www.edicomgroup.com): Mexico in LIST B.
- SEIKO Solutions, Inc., Japan (Time-stamping Service)
- IRIS Business Services Ltd, Navi Mumbai, India (Service provider authorized to submit data to the Invoice Registration Portal (IRP) of India).
- India*: by configuring the Ariba Network account to process invoices for transactions in India, each Supplier that meet the applicable aggregate turnover threshold for use of the Invoice Registration Portal (IRP) of India instructs Ariba or a named sub-processor to transmit Indian invoices on Supplier's behalf to the Invoice Registration Portal (IRP) of India.
Version 1.7 April 21, 2023