Since 1984 Dyna Scan Technical Services has been one of the nation’s leaders in the field of predictive maintenance. We have corporate locations in Louisville, KY, Orlando, FL, San Diego, CA, and Cincinnati, OH.
We have inspected facilities in over 35 states. Our success is due to our capability of providing quality services to corporate accounts and our understanding of customer needs. Once you choose Dyna Scan, you will never need another preventative maintenance company.Top 10 Reasons to hire Dyna Scan
- We have over 40 years of combined experience in infrared inspections.
- All our infrared technicians are Certified Level II by the Infraspection Institute or AIRT.
- We provide the most comprehensive on-line reporting system in the industry.
- All of our field technicians are electricians or have a degree in electrical engineering.
- We can effectively perform our services at all of your sites throughout the United States.
- We have been in business since the infancy of the commercial infrared industry.
- We only use top of the line equipment.
- Our reports are turned over to most customers within one week of the inspection.
- Because our technicians have experience in the electrical industry, we can provide you with visual and compliance inspections.
- We provide premium services at competitive prices.
Legal & Fiscal
Dyna Scan Technical Services
State of Incorporation:
Type of Org:
Service Provider, Value Added Reseller
$100K to $1M USD
Products & Services
Ship-to or Service Locations
Product and Service Categories
- District of Columbia
- West Virginia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Electrical services
- Electric power systems installation or service
- Manufacturing equipment maintenance services
- Electrical equipment maintenance or repair
- Manufacturing equipment maintenance and repair services
- Engineering equipment maintenance services
- Power generation equipment maintenance or repair
- Light emitting diode LED optic lighting
- Energy use reduction measures
- Light emitting diodes LEDs
- Energy conservation programs
- High voltage overhead line maintenance and repair
- Power quality monitoring
- Safety training services
- Equipment inspection service
- Aerospace & Defense
- Agriculture & Mining
- Building Materials, Clay & Glass
- Consumer Products
- Engineering & Construction
- Financial Services & Banking
- Forest Products & Paper
- High Tech & Electronics
- Higher Education & Research
- Metal Products
- Oil & Gas
- Primary Metal & Steel
- Public Sector
- Service Provider
- Textiles Production
- Transportation & Storage
- Transacting Relationships:
No information available
- Posting Responses:
- Times Awarded:
- Times Shortlisted:
This supplier doesn't have any references.