USA800, Inc. is a leading US based provider of integrated customer care solutions, bringing together the core strategic capabilities of contact center, multi-contact management, and performance management to enable partners to maximize their marketing ROI.
USA800s contact centers are strategically located in the mid-west. These locations each have ideal features for a contact center environment,including: well educated workforce,neutral dialect, strong work ethic, customer service orientation and economicalcost of living. Although within driving distance of each other, eachlocation draws from a distinct labor pool, and utilizes different network andenergy grids.
USA800provides sales, service, and help desk call center support 24 x 7 for 80partners in a number of vertical markets. Across these markets, USA800 providessales and support for various products and services with various complexities.
USA 800 has become a Top 50 Inbound Contact Center as ranked by Customer Interaction Solutions Magazine. Most recently, we were Ranked # 9. We have had a tremendous track record in achieving and exceeding our partners’ program goals through dedicated and skilled staff, proven best practices, and investment intechnology designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of every partner engagement.
USA800 was founded in 1976 as an inbound call center servicing several customers. In 1996, Tom Davis the current CEO led an employee owner (ESOP) buyout of the former private owner to become 100% employee owned. We contribute the success of our partners, and the successful organic growth of our company (double digit revenue growth), to the advantages employee-ownership brings to the business. As an owner, every employee has a vested interest to work harder and smarter. Every employee-owner recognizes they have a direct effect on the success of the company, and in return, on their personal financial return. They are, therefore, more motivated to put forth a maximum effort both individually and as a team.
Employee ownership also creates a greater sense of loyalty and dedication to the business, and to our partners and their customers. As owners, exceeding expectations becomes a personal objective and goal. Our employee-owners are rewarded for their unfailing attention to continuous improvement and innovation. In addition, our leadership and management teams are held accountable for ensuring that a sense of empowerment and continuous improvement permeates the day-to-day operation and is front and center to our culture.
USA800’s employee-ownership is a distinct advantage over our competitors, and delivers major benefits to our partners. USA800 is the only service provider where youwill have an owner interfacing with your customers. Often it is a key driverwhy businesses select USA800 and why we enjoy long lasting, value based partner relationships.
USA800's market position and strategy centers on the following principles. These principles are unwavering, engrained in USA800s culture, and provide differentiation points in the marketplace:
- 100% US Based contact center solution focused on providing a premium customer experience and delivering results for our partners
- Provide speed to market, program flexibility and customization, and senior level attention to ensure program objectives are consistently met and exceeded
- USA800 is a large enough organization to handle substantial, integrated customer communications programs, yet flat enough organization to quickly respond to program and market changes
- USA 800 leverages innovative technology tools (Contact Central, Data Integration) and process engineering to deliver an efficient and effective customer experience ultimately delivering a substantial ROI to our customers
- Investment in and focus on integrated service delivery models and direct marketing programs which allow for efficient operations of multi-channel programs including voice, e-mail, chat, text, social media, and IVR.
- Performance management culture with rigorous focus on delivering continuous program improvements