ACRM was established in 1988 and incorporated on August 04, 1989 in Ontario. ACRM has been in operation for over twenty-five years. ACRM has an impeccable record in terms of credit history and worthiness. ACRM’s performance is in excellent standing with the Province of Ontario and all other regulatory bodies throughout Canada; we continue to maintain and develop these characteristics.
ACRM’s mission statement is “Encourage commitment to a process which will develop a focused, dedicated team of quality individuals working together with intensity and creativity to consistently deliver “best in class results
Each team member serves as an ambassador of this mission in their dealings with both our clients and the public. By maintaining a vigorous hold on our purpose and philosophy, we know we are an integral member of the accounts receivable management industry. We deliver, and we care!
Products and Services
Products and services that ACRM can provide to the City and how these services could assist the City to improve business processes regarding collection of accounts receivable are as follows:
· 3 rd party collection services (1 st , 2 nd , 3 rd assigns and beyond)
· Final Demand/Legal Letter Programs
· Outsourcing designed to function as an integral extension of your credit and or accounts receivable department, allowing you to focus on your core business competencies.
· Pre-collection programs (cure programs), cost effective, comprehensive, self sufficient accounts receivable infrastructure that includes all the benefits and efficiencies of a third-party collection agency without the associated commission costs.
· Skip tracing, if you are merely attempting to obtain your customers whereabouts (address and/or telephone number), or in need of additional information to support an on-going legal action. Services are available in either batch processing format or on an individual consumer basis.
· Credit reporting enables your outstanding account to remain as an item of public record on your customer’s credit file. We can report to both Equifax Canada and Trans-Union (where permissible).
· Legal Services, for those customers that have the ability to pay, but are refusing to do so; we will act on your behalf through a licensed Paralegal or Attorney to obtain a judgment and or enforce on a court awarded judgment.
· Warehouse Inventory Program designed to address aged accounts receivable.