Employ Africa has several branches that it owns and also hasaffiliates in other countries. We provide several modules for companiesto pick from and adapt according to their needs. In the followingcountries we can offer.
South Africa, Mozambique, Kenya, Angola, Liberia, Ghana,Tanzania, Mauritius (payroll only has far more countries on the list).
1. FullyManaged HR Services. This package offer, an employed packagefrom Contracts down to payroll. We manage employees on the ground takingcare of all IR/HR matters. This includes representation in the courtsshould CCMA cases occur. Full compliance in the host Country is offeredwith relevant insurance such as Public Liability, Repatriation and Medical. We can assist in accommodation, flights and fleet rentals should this beneeded.
2. Contractmanagement. For this we will maintain the contract of Employees,ensuring full compliance whilst in Country. The physical day to daymanagement of the staff would be taken care of by the Employer. All employmentmatters such as CCMA and insurance would be covered by Employ Africa.
3. ContractImmigration. For many Countries, we offer contract immigration,through sponsoring the work permit required, we will hand over statutorydeductions from any Cost to Company package given to the Employee, sponsoredunder our name. The remaining Salary can be deposited by Employer to theEmployee account and Employ Africa will generate the necessary payslips alongwith the supporting contract, required by law. Full compliance is againachieved, with the physical salary and day to day maintenance of contractsconducted by the Employer.
4. Immigration.Using our in Country Immigration lawyers, we can facilitate work permitssponsored by Employer. Whilst in point 1,2 and 3 we do not place a marginonto the service, we do on immigration only.
5. Payroll. Payroll is facilitated in all packages above under Employ Africa’s name. In this module we can provide payroll services only, using Employer registrationdetails. Necessary statutory deductions can also be handed over by us ifrequired.
6. Recruitment.We have a Database of 70,000 Quality candidates and a larger amount in ourunscreened database. Screening is conducted daily and those worthy ofnote are added to our quality database. This can be tapped into forpermanent positions or contract positions as and when needed.
In conclusion, we are offering a “one stop shop” for youremployment needs across the continent. We believe that being able to pickand choose as you need, from the modules we offer, Employ Africa can remove alarge amount of time and resources spent on compliance and Employee matters inthe Countries listed above.
A more detailed explanation with supporting evidence can beprovided at any time.