Diamond G Inspection specializes in providing nondestructive testing services to the upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas markets while also providing services to pulp and paper, power generation, structural fabrication and civil works. Our offices are equipped with mobile radiography rigs available for both short and long term pipeline, plant construction/maintenance projects. You can rely on Diamond G Inspection to provide quality personnel with experience.Our Non-destructive Testing services will include in-house inspection (castings, forgings, etc.) as well as field services aimed to accommodate our clients’ needs. Nondestructive Services currently being offered by Diamond G Inspection include the following:
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Radiographic Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Visual Inspection
- Positive Material Inspection
- Hardness Testing
- Ferrite Testing
Diamond G Inspection provides the full spectrum of NDT methods, from the most basic to the most advanced, and we work with industry and equipment suppliers on an on-going basis to develop new and better methods. To ensure the accurate method is implemented we have established stringent internal systems whereas:
- Our technicians are trained for certification and quality work before implementing each method. All certification records are to be maintained.
- Standard procedures are kept updated and promptly forwarded to every local quality assurance manager.
- All equipment that requires calibration are set up on schedules to ensure their quality and precision.
- Equipment suppliers and subcontractors will only be qualified by passing exact protocols set in place.
- Every location is audited a minimum of once per year to insure compliance with our quality standards.
Diamond G Inspection’s NDE department is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service and quality inspection regimes. We provide field inspection of steel and concrete as well as in-house inspection which can even be performed while you wait. Our 12,000 square foot NDT facility contains forklifts for loading and unloading, as well as 3 exposure cells for radiography.
Diamond G Inspection has the capabilities to develop and implement an inspection program to fit your needs based on national specifications, codes, or standards or those specified by you, the customer.