We are experts in developing business-oriented software solutions.
At HeadChannel, we translate the needs and goals of B2B and B2C businesses into reliable solutions where utility, ease of use and efficiency are key factors and where state-of-the-art technical solutions minimize both future operational costs and risks.
By implementing the best UX and CX practices, top technologies and project management methodologies, we give our clients a competitive advantage in business.
We’re comfortable working SME and blue-chip companies both with. Over the years, we have worked with many brands, including:
- Nestlé Purina (pet foods brand)
- Smiley (the happiest brand ever)
- The University of Winchester
- The William Pears Group (one of the UK’s largest property companies)
- Hospice UK (formerly known as Help the Hospices, the UK’s leading charity for hospice care)
- Four04 Packaging (one of the leading packaging producers on the British market)
- Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (industry body)
- Prepay Solutions (European leader in pre-paid cards and services)
- At Your Service Group (provider of waiting staff and services at major events)
- Research Institute for Consumer Affairs (national charity)
- Good Hotel Guide (independent publisher of hotel advice)
- JC Decaux (leading outdoor advertising company)
- BBC Haymarket (magazines, exhibitions and events) and many more.
We were recently awarded funding by Innovate UK for our part in a project involving South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and Teesside University.
We are part of the Mayor’s International Business Programme which helps the fastest growing tech companies to break into international markets and as such have access to some fantastic help and resources.
We are a member of The Worshipful Company of Information Technologists, the 100th livery company of the City of London, combining centuries-old tradition with a modern focus, energy and innovation.
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Read reviews on Clutch:
Visit our website: