Prismo Gulf Establishment is one of the well-established companies in UAE and GCC (i.e. Oman and Qatar) for providing specialist highway maintenance products, road marking, surface treatments and installation of traffic safety products.
Prismo Gulf Est. was established in the UAE in 1974 as Prismo Universal (Gulf) Co. Ltd., a joint venture between Prismo Ltd., UK, a leader in the field of highway maintenance and safety for more than 40 years and Mr. Sultan Bin Rashid Al Dhahiri, a prominent UAE businessman.
In 1989 Prismo Universal Gulf Co. Ltd. was taken over fully by Mr.Sultan Bin Rashid Al Dhahiri and became a 100 % local company. The company name was then changed to ‘Prismo Gulf Est.’
Mr. Sultan Bin Rashid Al Dhahiri is a very distinguished philanthropic businessman, who is a major shareholder in several national business enterprises. He has also been involved as founding member and Director of some very distinct local organizations like Emirates Telecommunications, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, National Insurance Company and Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce.
Prismo Gulf Est.’s expertise includes the following:
· Pavement marking using reflective Thermoplastic Paint in compliance to BS, BS EN and AASHTO specifications. Manufacturing is done by Prismo Gulf Paint Industries, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
· Pavement marking using many various types of cold paint.
· Cold applied road marking based on Methlymethacrylate resin manufactured at Prismo Gulf Paint Industries with the collaboration of pioneer of Cold Plastic products, Evonik Industries, Germany.
· Liquidator water blast and sand blasting stripe removal system.
· Supply and installation of various types of Pavement Markers (Road Studs) – Aluminum and Ceramic.
· Installation of Asphaltic Plug Bridge Deck Expansion Joints, commercially known as C-Joint, from Colas Ltd., U.K. a world leader in highway maintenance. Where required, scope of work also includes design of the Joint to defined parameters. Asphaltic Plug Joints are technically constructed in situ, and apart from the binder supplied by Colas Ltd., U. K. other materials are selected, tested and supplied by Prismo Gulf Est.
· Supply & installation of Jointgrip (IS and RS Type), specialized crack sealing materials for asphalt and concrete pavements from Colas Ltd., U. K.
· Sports court surface coating from Composan, Spain.
· Special surfacing including Fuel seal for airport aprons, Anti-skid surfacing and Tyre-grip surfacing using different colored aggregates for changing surface colour as per client’s requirement.
We have been carrying out these works from 1974 and have always been known for our professionalism and high standards of quality. Clients, consultants and concerned local government bodies respect our guarantees covering the performance and durability of our products.
2.0 WORKFORCE AND LOGISTICS
The company’s operation involves about 70 personnel that include 4 senior managers, 6 technical managers, 12 foremen, 4 supervisors, 12 skilled road marking Machine/ Hand work charge-hands, 3 skilled teams for road marking/ rubber removal, and the rest as skilled helpers.
The company has a variety of equipment including 6 Hofmann GmbH road marking machines from Germany, CMC cold plastic road marking machine from Italy, Liquidator water blasting stripe/ rubber removal from USA, truck and pick-up mounted thermoplastic and bitumen pre-heaters, mechanical brooms, compressors, and airless spray equipment.
3. 0 BANKERS
Our banker, since 1974, has been National Bank of Abu Dhabi where Mr. Sultan Bin Rashid Al Dhahiri is a Director. We enjoy adequate business facilities, which have really been reinforced due to the continued success and growth of the company.
4.0 GROUP OF COMPANIES
We belong to Saber Investment Company LLC. Other companies in the group are:
- Prismo Gulf Paint Industries, Abu Dhabi, U. A. E.
- Giffin Traffiks, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Metal Coating Industries, Abu Dhabi
- Al Jazira Metal Industries LLC, Abu Dhabi
- Injaz National General Enterprises LLC, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Dubai
- Green Arrow, Doha, Qatar
- Lana’s PartiPerfect, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
The company’s commitment to quality has earned us the trust of various Government authorities, Consultants and Contractors. We believe this trust has made us more responsible and has given the necessary impetus for the company’s continued growth for over three decades.