ITASHORE is located in Itajai, on Santa Catarina state, Southern Brazil, with one of the highest rates of economic development. Prime location, its facilities are on the right bank of the Itajaí açu river, which is part of one of the largest port complexes in Brazil. The access is facilitated by two of the main routes of passage of goods in the region, the BR 101 highway that bisects the country from north to south and 5 km from the BR 470 main access road to the west of Santa Catarina.
• Loading and discharge cargoes
• Stuff and unstuff of containers
• Equipment chartering and leasing.
Support to vessels
• Shipping agency
• Water and diesel supply.
• Crew support (visas and logistics)
• Waste removal
• Ship Chandler
• Containment barriers Installation
• Receiving, inspection, storage
• Palletizing, dismantling, separation and reassembly of pallets.
• intermunicipal and interstate transport
• Total area: 72.000 m²
• Covered warehouse: 6.500 m²
• Bonded patio: 50.000m3
• Back area: 30.000 m²
• Berth size: 220 meters
• Deep: 8 meters
• 02 Gates with scale
• Monitoring 24h
• Crane capacity: 140 tons
• 1 Mobile harbour crane. Capacity 140 tons.
• 2 Reach Stacker. Capacity 45 tons.
• 2 Forklift with capacity 7 tons.
• 2 Forklift with capacity 5 tons.
• 3 Forklift with capacity 3,5 tons.