Our testing, inspection & metals analysis, together with extensive knowledge of Australian & International Standards, assist major facilities, plant owners, steel fabricators, foundries, forges, construction and engineering organizations by supplying the best personnel and techniques available for
- Non Destructive Testing (both advanced & general).
- Metallurgical & Materials Analysis.
- Mechanical & Corrosion Testing.
- Storage Tank Life Assessments / Inspection & Tank Floor Testing.
- Pressure Vessel & Piping Inspection / Compliance.
- Plant Design Reviews & Integrity Management / Monitoring.
- Condition Monitoring / Thermography.
- Coating Inspection & Testing.
- Lifting Equipment Inspection & Testing
We provide some of the most advanced equipment and innovation through our research and development of tests and technology together with extensive training and mentoring of our staff. Our innovative approach through the research / developing of equipment, techniques or executing better systems / resources has allowed extensive cost savings to clients.
With NATA Accreditation in Non Destructive Testing and Mechanical Testing our Laboratory Quality Management System together with current Technical Procedures meets and exceeds the requirements of ISO17025 (also is equivalent or exceeds ISO9001).
Staff provide their services and support industry as chairpersons and continual representation on numerous committees of Industry Associations, Societies and Institutes, together with leading technology presentations at conferences and seminars.
The core to our service is our HSE system, training and the attitude of our staff.