NextGen Orgs helps companies increase employee engagement and unlock the hidden potential of their leaders in ways that improve profits, sustainability, and culture. Did you know that companies recognized as “Great Places
to Work” benefit from the following:
- Lower voluntary turnover
- Higher employee engagement
- Higher levels of innovation
- Higher levels of productivity
- Higher customer satisfaction
- Better organizational agility
- Stronger revenue growth
- Higher profits
We are a boutique firm, and every client is different. We custom design trainings and coaching experiences based on your unique needs.
We have a combination of unique delivery methods and processes that crack the code on establishing lasting organizational behavior changes in a relatively short period of time. Our proprietary and evolutionary system can eliminate months of frustration often associated with developing strong leadership and building a cohesive, collaborative team.
From strategic business design, to culture development and leadership training, our methods can help your company become a truly great place to work.
While we custom design every client project, there are some universal needs that pop up repeatedly. They include:
- Communication: there are different levels of communication: organizations that have high engagement actively cultivate deeper communication skills to manage conflict, share feedback, and recognize employees
- Polarity: effectively manage tensions within the organization, between team members, and within oneself by integrating advanced communication skills and other powerful techniques
- Emotional Intelligence/Presence: become more self aware as a leader or team member so triggers and biases no longer get in the way of greatness, and deepen your ability to connect with others.
- Purpose: understand the greater purpose of the organization and the alignment of the leaders to this purpose, and committing to living from Purpose