Additive Solutions is a US based manufacturer of controlled environment storage products for environment sensitive materials, produce, tooling, equipment, and mission critical spares.
All products are marketed across agriculture, industrial, aviation, process plant, and military markets; requiring market independent pricing and a significant value-proposition. Pricing is published with a MSRP and volume discount breaks to compress procurement cycles. Our products have significantly lower expenditure capital costs and operating costs compared to facility construction and improvements and attendant electrical utility costs.
Our Aegis Managed Storage Solutions product line consists of three types of products:
Controlled Environment Storage Products
- Aegis Microwarehouses - indoor/outdoor closed environment units in footprints of 4'x4' to 8'x8' and handled payloads of up to 80 tons and designed for outdoor wind speeds of up 90mph. Self-draining check-valves to eliminate standing water, and transparent storage barrier sleeve to allow non-instrusive inspection of storage environments.
- Aegis Smart-Sacks - indoor/outdoor, hard-bottomed with self-draining check-valves, and transparent sleeves to allow non-intrusive inspection of storage environments. Designed for pallet, shelf, drum, or other storage fixture, drain port can be plugged to allow use as an integral secondary containment barrier for environmental compliance issues.
- Aegis Flange-Socks - indoor/outdoor elastomer flange/hub self-draining (check-valve) covers to protect faces and interiors from outside contaminants (humidity, air, pollutants). Removable transparent cap provides for non-intrusive interior inspections and easy maintenance of desiccant or other environmental controls.
Storage Environment Control
- Aegis Clima-Cartridges Transparent passive environmental control cartridges containing color indicating desiccants, ferrous oxygen absorbers, CO2 molecular sieves, or copper wound H2S/Chlorine absorbers. End cap incorporates visual humidity indicator to show current humidity for quality management audits of storage environments.
- Aegis Clima-Controller - Active Recirculating dehumidifier with optional HEPA filtration and Clima-Cartridge receptacles for gas-scrubbing. 100 cfm circulation on 220/110VAC, 50/60Hz, 10A service w/ 2" hose hookups for Aegis Microwarehouse (single or daisy-chained).
Storage Environment Inspection/Audit Coupons
- Aegis Preservation Canary - Visual color indication of storage environment humidity at 20,40,60,80,90 %RH. Placed for visibility via transparent storage barrier sleeves, the Preservation Canary allows non-intrusive inspection of internal environments
- Aegis 4130 Corrosion Canary - Metallic corrosion indicating coupon to show presence of corrosion within a storage environment without intrusive inspection. 32RA finish on metallic insert provides for profilometer measurements during normal maintenance activities (replenishing desiccants or scrubbers).
- Aegis Nylon6 Corrosion Canary - Polymer degradation coupon to allow dimensional measurements of swelling/shrinkage due to high/low humidity levels in storage. Measurements can be performed during normal maintenance activities (replenishing desiccants or scrubber).
- Aegis HNBR Corrosion Canary - Elastomer hardening coupon to allow hardness measurements due to atmospheric contaminant related aging. Measurement can be performed during normal maintenance activities (...)