Tatu Digital Media is founded by Janet Fouts, author of "When Life Hits the Fan- A mindful guide to caring for yourself while caring for others". Her other books include "Mindful Social Marketing" and 5 books on social media marketing.
Through Tatu, Janet provides coaching - for leaders, teams, and caregivers with a mindful focus on emotional intelligence, productivity, communication, and self-care. Delivery can be through workshops in-house or online as webinars, workshops or master-classes.
Training and Facilitation – topics include:
- Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence at Work
- Stress Management
- Resilience and management of burnout
- Conscious Leadership
- Conflict Management
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Team Building
- Certified Life and Mindfulness coach
- Trained with Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute to teach mindfulness and emotional intelligence
- UCLA’s Mindful Awareness Research Center in their Mindful Awareness Practices program
- Stanford’s Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education (CCARE)
- Resilience training from National Wellness Institute
- Positive Neuroplasticity professional training
Janet is acting CEO of Tatu Digital, which is a digital marketing agency, but her passion for mindfulness-based stress reduction and self-awareness through emotional intelligence is her driving force.