NasJet is the first Saudi owned private charter company in Saudi Arabia providing personalized aviation services for the most discerning clients and institutions in the world since 1999.
Currently, NasJet operates more than 19 business jet aircraft, making us the largest and most experienced private jet operator in the region.
- Employing over 2000 industry experts, operating 24/7 from our state of the art flight center in Riyadh and across the world-delivering a superior level of safety, service and value.
- We have the expertise and international experience to operate corporate aircraft world-wide. Every hour of every day, we are moving planes, crews and inventory across continents.
- We give you peace of mind when it comes to our commercial operations. As a Saudi company we are backed by some of the most prominent shareholders in the world. We are a part of National Air Services, which includes a Commercial Airline and an Aircraft Maintenance company. We are established.
At NasJet we strive for excellence and to serve all of the private aviation needs of our clients in the region.
NasJet operates for charter the following business jets:
• Citation Excel which can seat 6 passengers and fly for up to 3 hours non-stop.
• Legacy 600 which can seat 13 passengers and fly for up to 5 hours non-stop.
• Gulfstream GIV-SP and G450 Aircraft which can seat between 13 and 14 passengers and fly for up to 8 hours non-stop.
• Gulfstream GV which can seat 16 passengers and fly for up to 12 hours non-stop.
• Airbus A318ACJ which can seat 19 and 23 passengers and fly for up to 8 hours non-stop.
• Boeing Business Jet 3 which can seat 38 passengers and fly for up to 9 hours non-stop.
NasJet offers the following services:
• Aircraft Purchase and Sales, we have aircraft available for sale and management, or we can manage the purchase or sale of other aircraft.
• Aircraft Acquisition, Acceptance, Completion, and Delivery. We can find you the right new Aircraft that suits your needs, customize it to your likings, monitor the build of the aircraft at the manufacturer, and supervise the entire final delivery process to insure a smooth and rewarding private Aircraft experience.
• Aircraft Management, where we are responsible for your Aircraft from all aspects to provide you the highest safety standards, the best service, and most economical management solutions.
• Block Charter, where we provide you guaranteed charter sold in bulk in advance.
• Ad Hoc Charter, where we can serve your charter needs where and when you need us. NasJet E-Brochure: http://www.nasjet.com.sa/?page_id=15866