Since we began research and drug discovery in hematological cancers, we have made seminal inventions and established proprietary know how in the following areas:
- novel serum B-cell marker for multiple myeloma and possibly other cancers and diseases
- pharmaceutical method to potentiate the efficacy of multiple myeloma BiTE and ADC therapies targeting a particular B-cell surface antigen
- combination of approved drugs that has demonstrated a 50% response rate in a multiple myeloma pilot study
- pharmaceutical therapy that enhances T-cell activity by reducing checkpoint protein expression
- PDX animal models in multiple myeloma
Our sBCMA Test monitors and predicts outcomes for multiple myeloma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients. In many ways, it is similar to the PSA test for prostate cancer. The assay is based on measuring B-cell maturation antigen (BCMA), which is shed from the surface of B-cells.
The advantage of our new peripheral blood test is it can more rapidly and accurately assess changes in a patient’s cancer. We believe it can further predict treatment efficacy. To date, we have tested over 1,000 multiple myeloma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia patient samples. We offer sBCMA testing under GLP conditions for clinical trial samples.
Our patient-derived xenograph (PDX) animal models are derived from fresh multiple myeloma tumor samples, not cell lines. We are completely unique in this capability and believe they are most informative of candidate drug efficacy. We can test your candidate drug in our multiple myeloma PDX animal models.
We have an exceptional team of drug discovery and development scientists that closely collaborate with a large cancer center, drug discovery institute, and clinical trials organization. To date, we have completed a license to one of our CAR-T technologies with Juno Therapeutics, now owned by Celgene.
We continue to build upon our intellectual property by testing our B-cell biomarker in other hematological cancers, solid tumors, immunodeficiency, and transplant rejection.
Our services include:
** Biospecimen collection OncoTracker is positioned to collect and distribute high-quality biological samples to labs throughout the world. We specialize in the collection of disease state human samples, both prospective and retrospective, from patients with multiple myeloma and metastatic bone disease. In addition to collecting plasma, serum, bone marrow and other biofluids, OncoTracker offers comprehensive clinical data including physician notes, path reports and treatment history to support precision medicine research.
OncoTracker’s main GLP laboratory offers a growing menu of immunoassays to support our clients’ needs. Our newly designed laboratory is custom-built to produce high quality test results while maintaining data integrity and regulatory compliance.
Our laboratory immunoassay services include:
• Soluble B-cell Maturation Antigen (sBCMA; TNFRS17; CD269)
• B-cell Activating Factor (BAFF; TNFSF13B; CD257) • A Proliferation-inducing Ligand (APRIL; TNFSF13; CD256)
** Patient-Derived Xenograft (PDX)
OncoTracker produces superior patient-derived xerograph (PDX) animal models uniquely derived from fresh multiple myeloma human tumor samples. We have developed 5 patient-derived xenografts from patient’s with diverse background. Since investigation of multiple myeloma cell lines does not offer inclusive results, we believe our patient-derived xerograph models are the most informative and educational models for drug and other treatments efficacy studies. We have the capability of testing the efficacy and preclinical explorations of our clients’ anti-cancer targets, drug candidates, and therapeutic strategies in our different PDX models.
Our PDX models offers:
- Intermuscular heterotopic multiple myeloma model
- Complete records on patient’s background and treatment history
- Using unified and integrated models
- Further molecular and characterization studies on the developed tumors
- Identification and recording biomarkers predicting treatment response
- Possible platform using humanized mice