INTCOM S.A. holds over 10 years expertise in Marine and Offshore management. We have developed the leading tool in our market for crew management and planning.
Our software fundamentals are customer oriented, and we are capable of developing specific applications deriving from our backbone system the BLUEOPEX.
Compliance and Ethics:
INTCOM is a S.A. (Sociedade Anônima). INTCOM S.A. hosts a Venture Capital Fund within our shareholding structure.
As such, INTCOM complies with the highest standard of corporate governance. Our company is audited on a yearly basis by independent auditors.
Co-related, INTCOM complies with the highest standard of business ethics. Our company features a public Code of Conduct that leads all our business and commercial initiatives.
This is considered a differential and unique feature in our business segment by our customers in Brazil.
Technology edge / SAP partnership:
INTCOM S.A. has been approved by SAP STARTUP FOCUS and the integration between our tools and SAP modules in undergoing.
Online helpdesk is available to our customers, all requests are managed electronically, on top of our in site assistance i.e. during end client audits.
BRASIL - Rio de Janeiro RJ.
PORTUGAL - Lisbon
FRANCE - PAU (ongoing)
USA - HOUSTON TX (ongoing)
Our customer base:
Over 20 companies have implemented our system.
In Brazil offshore support, 3 out 5 crew members are managed with our systems.
Our customers include:
In Brazil: TECHNIP FMC, SAIPEM, CBO, WILSON SONS, INTERTUG, among others.
In Brazil and USA: EDISON CHOUEST OFFSHORE
In Brazil and Singapore: DEEPSEA SUPPLY (being integrated with Solstad Farstad following the merger)
In Angola: SONANGOL
From our suite of applications the BLUEOPEX, we can offer these main products among others:
- FULL CREW DAILY MANAGEMENT - control of embark, rotation, location, salary and logistics policies per individual, ...;
- CREW PLANNING - rotation planning, allocation, selection of back-uping, automated suitability of requirements per individual, ...;
- DETAILED CREW MEMBER PROFILE - control of every registered detail of the crew member and cross checking with position requirements per vessel (suitability),...;
- TRAINING - control of training activities, alerts for training requirements, optimization of training facilities for easy selection, cross check with embarkment criteria (suitability) per individual, ...;
- CERTIFICATES CONTROL - control of full certification (including mandatory training) on individual level, the system can set Owner and customer requirements per vessel for cross checking (suitability), ...;
- COMPLIANCE AND AUDITING - detailed control of auditing procedures, integrated with end client requirements (BLUEOPEX is backing up Peotram audits from Petrobras as an example),...;
- BONUS AND PAYROLL EVENTS - control of bonuses (to the detail of local collective bargaining agreement with Unions) and other payroll events, being possible to integrate with your local HR payroll tool, ...;
- LOGISTIC SERVICES - direct booking of accommodation and setting of agreements for direct logistics control of crew, ...;
- BI & KPIs - industry leading reporting tools for end client demonstration, we are recognized as a leading management tool, on top of being able to control and store the data, ...;
- MOBILE VERSION - our most recent implemented tool, allowing the crew member to access the relevant information direct from a mobile app