PharmAllies provides consulting services to the regulated industries, with specializations in project management, operational excellence, and quality compliance. Our professionals have the experience and equipment necessary to provide solutions for your QMS implementation, commissioning, decommissioning, computer system validation, and equipment qualification needs.
Our business model relies on project management methodology and Lean Six Sigma tools, coupled with a risk-based engineering approach to deliver successful project implementation.
PharmAllies is committed to keeping a continuous focus on the regulatory environment to provide reliable results for our clients. Our capability in the Life Sciences has helped our clients streamline efficiency, increase productivity, and create risk-based compliant systems.
• Project Portfolio Management
• Project Management Office
• Maturity Assessment
• PMO Enhancement/Implementation
• PM processes, tools, templates, and governance
• Project Integration Management
• Scope Management
• Schedule Management • Decommissioning
• Quality Risk Management (ICH-Q9)
• Quality System Implementation (ICH-Q10)
• 483 Remediation
• Commissioning & Qualification
• Computer System Validation & SDLC
• Cold Chain Validation
• Temperature Mapping
• Lean Six Sigma
• Value Stream Mapping
• Process Mapping
• Change Management
• Gap Assessment
• Kaizen Events • Root Cause Analysis