Izinga Integrated Solutions is an Engineering, Maintenance & Asset Performance Management (APM) Consulting, Services, and Solutions Provider, providing bespoke solutions integrating our extensive industry knowledge and real world exposure across the Engineering, Maintenance & Asset Performance Management spectrum. From strategy development and planning to innovative systems, services and solutions, our focus is always on building an efficient and results driven relationship with our client base. Our business is founded on 20 years of industry experience within the Automotive, Healthcare, IT and Telecoms, Mining and Minerals, Buildings & Facilities, Construction, General Manufacturing, Food & Beverage and Heavy Transport industries. We offer a partnered approach to a full spectrum of Engineering, Maintenance & Asset Performance Management systems, services and solutions designed around our clients’ needs. We are a growing organization with a culture of being at the forefront of cutting edge technology and innovation. Our vision is to be the leader in the Maintenance & Asset Performance Management services andsolutions space within our selected target markets. Since the formation of Izinga Integrated Solutions, we strive to deliver solutions aimed at maximizing return on asset investments at all levels by:
Izinga Integrated Solutions is a 100% BEE entity (Level 1) with offices in Johannesburg as well as Kwa- Zulu Natal and we provide our services throughout Africa.
- improving operational and organizational performance, efficiency and transparency
- improving profitability, sustainability, and growth
- reducing the risk and cost of regulatory compliance
- improving customer satisfaction
- creating value for all stakeholders
- creating a safe working environment for all through long term sustainable solutions
Our Service Offerings:
1. Consulting: Introductions – What we are about and what we can do for you.
- Understanding your needs and requirements through assessments and gap analysis
- APM, RCM, RBM, ROI, Technical & Skills assessments to understand the gaps and the approach to follow
- Strategic discussions on potential approaches to supporting and providing possible solutions to your problems.
- Formulation of a road map of possibilities based on an agreed relationship
2. Maintenance & Reliability Engineering: Engineered services and solutions – based on a mutual understanding of your requirements and expectations.
- Identify asset base and develop Asset performance management solutions factoring in efficiency and operational requirements.
- Design and development of the strategic layer inclusive of plant, process and operational views using dashboards, KPI’s, reporting and data viewers, asset and process monitoring tools/solutions
- Consider and implement engineered solutions using technologies and innovations as part of a digital transformation platform APM suite, Predictive analytics, AI and Machine learning, digital solutions around planning & scheduling (EAM/CMMS) as well as procedures & instructions (MI’s, WI’s)
- Analysis and/or development of equipment and asset life cycle models
- Analysis, services and solutions for condition monitoring
- Detailed, integrated implementation and execution plans with options to accommodate
- various implementation requirements and strategies
- Develop and optimize your automation and control platform to accommodate APM and smart maintenance management solutions.
- Provision of support and execution of plant maintenance and shutdown maintenance
3. Data Science and Information Management: Big Data and Information management-based solutions
- Smart capture and management of data
- Smart and custom dashboards, KPI’s, reports
- Data driven process improvement Acquisition, Processing and manipulation of Process data
- Enterprise Asset Management solutions including inventory and warehousing
- Database design and management
- Tracking, trending, processing of historical data
- Design and Development of a full scope of maintenance documentation (MI, WI, SOP’s)
- E Library, technical libraries and paperless solutions
- On and off site information management support
4. Training and Development: Ensuring the necessary skills, systems and tools are available to support the operations
- Assessments and identification of skills
- Creation of awareness and foundational skills for maintenance excellence
- Training, mentoring and coaching
- Content development multimedia content e.g. videos and media based tutorials
- AR/VR solutions for immersive technical training
- 3D and Process animations
- Technical simulations
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Development of expansive troubleshooting guides
- Development of complete technical Training programs
- Provision of Technical skills
5. SUPPLY OF INSTRUMENTATION, ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL
SPARES, COMPONENTS & EQUIPMENT
- FESTO SA Automation, Electrical & Electropneumatic, Pneumatic, Valves & Cylinders, Robotics, Inspection and Monitoring
- Website: https://www.festo.com
- Electromechanica industrial switch gear, Automation, Energy management, Panels, Test and Measurement
- Website: http://www.em.co.za
- RED METERS Non Nuclear Density Meters
- Website: https://redmeters.com/
- OMRON SA Healthcare, Industrial Automation, Inspection Systems, Electronic Components
- Website: https://omron.co.za
- FLUKE Test and Measurement
- Website: https://www.fluke.com/
APM (Asset Performance Management)
• Specialist Solutions Partner to IS3 (Industry Software, Solutions & Support) and AVEVA
Automation, Control, and Monitoring
• Systems Integrator and re-seller for FESTO SA
o https://www.festo.com/cms/en-za_za/ VALUE PROPOSITION to our Clients
- We are a growing organization with a culture of being at the forefront of cutting edge technology and innovation.
- We have the skill and know how to assist and support the specific and unique needs of our clients, at the high level of detail and at the highest quality level that our clients rightfully deserve.
- Our clients will have Access to Extensive knowledge and experience of Maintenance, Automation, Process Control and Instrumentation from Fundamentals through to advanced systems and solutions
- Our clients will also have Access to Extensive industry knowledge within MMM, General Manufacturing
- The benefit of being supported with New, smart technology solutions that interface with a broad spectrum of existing systems and platforms.
- IoT and Industry 4.0 solutions that are selected and developed within platforms to suit your direct needs, we don’t believe in over engineered solutions that don’t deliver on our client’s needs.
- Our approach is based on the TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) model as the foundation of all our solutions and service offerings.
- Smart, autonomous solutions development using machine learning, AI, predictive analytics and big data are models/concepts that we constantly look at as part of a digital transformation journey.
- Technical skills development and transfer using Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality solutions.
- Specialized mentor-ship and coaching interventions based on our client’s needs.
- Strategic partnerships with technology and solutions companies
- Ecosystem of specialized and critical skills, that can be fully scalable based on our client’s needs
- Ability to provide technical skills to our clients based on their needs. This can be done either on FTC or a permanent basis.
- We offer a guided and collaborative approach to ensure that our solution delivers on our client’s needs.
OPTIMIZE, INNOVATE, ACHIEVE
Izinga Integrated Solutions is an Engineering, Maintenance & Asset Performance Management (APM) Consulting, Services, and Solutions Provider, providing bespoke solutions integrating our extensive industry knowledge and real-world exposure across the Engineering, Maintenance & Asset Performance Management spectrum.
From strategy development and planning to innovative systems, services & solutions, our focus is always on building an efficient and results-driven relationship with our client base
Legal & Fiscal
Type of Org:
Contractor/Consultant, Distributor/Wholesaler, Sales Agent/Manufacturer's Representative, Service Provider, System Integrator
$50K to $100K USD
No information available
Ship-to or Service Locations
Product and Service Categories
- South Africa
- Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The
- Business intelligence consulting services
- Manufacturing equipment maintenance services
- ERP or database applications programming services
- Maintenance or support fees
- Temporary information technology systems or database administrators
- Permanent technical staffing needs
- Permanent information technology systems or database administrators
- Database analysis
- Technical drawing
- Database design
- Risk or hazard assessment
- Environmental technology advisory services
- Production control system instrumentation
- Technical diagrams or drawings
- Well site optimization and automation services
- Oilfield asset data management services
- Aerospace & Defense
- Agriculture & Mining
- Building Materials, Clay & Glass
- Consumer Products
- Engineering & Construction
- Financial Services & Banking
- Forest Products & Paper
- High Tech & Electronics
- Higher Education & Research
- Metal Products
- Oil & Gas
- Primary Metal & Steel
- Public Sector
- Service Provider
- Textiles Production
- Transportation & Storage
- Industrial Machinery & Components
- Wholesale Distribution
No information available
No information available
No information available
This supplier doesn't have any references.