Equine Assisted Learning (E.A.L.) Programs are learning or developmental opportunities that use horses to enrich the participants experience. Our Lead the Change Equine Assisted Learning Programs pair concepts from horsemanship, horse behavior, and herd dynamics with traditional team development and leadership theories to create unique learning experiences that have a profound and lasting impact.
Lead The Change E.A.L. Programs provide you or your group with an unparalleled experience that combines all the benefits of classroom trainings, team building exercises, personal development opportunities, and fun events into one unforgettable outing. Getting out of the office and into the arena with the horses will energize your participants as they unite to achieve a common goal. Each E.A.L. session is a unique experience that has countless benefits to the individual, the team, and the organization.
- Build trust, respect, and relationships
- Celebrate and embrace diversity
- Encourage innovation and 'out of the box' thinking
- Enhance verbal and non-verbal communication
- Increase self-awareness and emotional IQ
- Improve individual and team performance
- Strengthen leadership and strategic thinking skills
- Tackle your toughest workplace challenges
Horses are aware of even the slightest change in their environment and will respond accordingly to ever changing factors, meaning no two E.A.L. sessions will be the same, ensuring that each E.A.L. experience is unique, giving you and your team the ability to gain additional benefit from multiple sessions.