Why buy from Pinnacle?
Pinnacle Plotting is an authorized Premier Partner and Service Authorized for Canon, HP, Epson, Ricoh, Contex/and ROWE. Pinnacle offers service beyond what most faceless internet box-movers provide. Most of our business is done by reputation and reference. Here are a few reasons:
1. You get help with installation and set-up your printer on site. This is normally done at no charge within 100 miles of Kansas City , and even includes basic networking assistance.
2. We provide training on the printers, ICC profiles, print drivers, RIP software, and applications. This is also routinely done at no charge. We also help people who did not purchase a printer from us, for a modest charge.
3. You can try out many types of sample media you would like to test, at no cost to you.
4. We take back any unopened current configuration media that you purchased from us that you do not need with no hassle or restocking charges. The media needs to have been originally purchased relatively recently, and saleable as new merchandise.
5. You get honest answers to all your questions, and get follow-up answers to questions we are not sure about. Many resellers do not have a clue about the operational, technical and application information for these products.
6. We stock all the inks and most of the papers right here in Kansas City and provide fast delivery to all our customers. We often come in on nights and weekends to meet a customer who needs supplies.
7. We have no arbitrary shipping "cut-off times." If your order supplies any time of the business day, we will get them shipped that day by whatever method you requested.
8. We use conscientious and common sense shipping practices so your shipment is not all beaten up when you receive it. This includes double boxing of high value media shipments. Neither of us needs to deal with damaged shipments. Our premium trade membership gets you discounted shipping rates.
9. You get a dedicated champion who will fight for its customers, with the manufacturers, as appropriate, for fair handling of warranty and service issues. We have great relationships with our distributors and manufacturers, which only helps our customers.
10. We can provide you with discreet back-up printing for jobs that are too big, complicated, or whatever reason you might want to outsource.
11. Pinnacle is a small business. Your calls and emails are usually answered by an owner or family member, and we answer evenings and weekends when you need help.
12. We are experienced and trustworthy. Our people have been involved in hundreds of large-format printer installations from contractors and print shops to huge multi-national engineering corporations: many consider us the service and installation leader in the region. We take the time to understand your needs and tailor a solution. Our competitors have been some of our largest customers, trusting us to service equipment at their customers without fear of us compromising their relationship.