PM Rehab offers unique technological solutions that deliver accelerated business support services for project management professionals across multiple industries, greatly reducing efforts by business stakeholders that are required to staff, manage and improve the project management function within a business. Our small but highly experienced team of seasoned project management experts have developed and delivered the core time-saving solutions, yielding web-based services to fulfil customer requirements. Why Us?
PM Rehab is focused on improving the internal capabilities of individuals and businesses with human centric solutions developed by career industry experts for industry professionals. Our solutions immediately introduce subject matter expertise into traditional business support services to facilitate real-time, unbiased recruiting, coaching, project oversight and more...
Why We Are Different?
- Pre-Employment Assessments
- Job Sourcing
- New Hire Onboarding
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Performance Management
- Project Oversight & Administration
- + 25 years of experience in global project management and digital transformations
- Services anchored in excellence standards and business intelligence to provide actionable insights
- We will reduce the demand on Recruiters and Hiring Managers by reducing their workload to recruit candidates by 90%
- We will accelerate the selection of qualified candidates for Recruiters and Employers
- We will reduce the anxiety level and number of applications a Job Seeker is required to submit while searching for a new job.
- We will save Employers 3rd party recruiting costs
- We do not require candidates to submit multiple job applications to qualify for more than one vacancy.
- We use a comprehensive application and skills-based assessments (developed by project management experts) to evaluate applicants.
- We anonymously publish the critical attributes and assessment scores of qualified applicants in an publicly accessible dashboard - allowing for Recruiters to objectively identify candidates that meet their requirements.