MATRIX is your single source for project management, project controls and project oversight services.We support all phases of your project. Established in 2001, we are a family owned and operated business. Our company has experienced steady and continual growth since our inception. MATRIX began with a single cost analyst with over 30 years in the industry and now we have over $600M in turn-key PMO projects and 11 million in supervised project man hours.
From initiation to closeout, MATRIX provides the industry’s finest project management staff with Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certified project managers. While others provide personnel, we provide a team. Our objective is to provide predictable outcomes. We provide the project management expertise to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
Leveraging our experience as a foundation, we’ve developed 6 core offerings to assist our clients on their journey towards achieving improved project predictability, management, and performance.
- SCALABLE TO CLIENT NEED - With the ability to provide a full-range of expertise, we can engage as full-scope, managed task, or provide strategic resources to augment your team. Based on project scope and complexity, we provide the right level of talent at the right cost.
- CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY OVERSIGHT - Effective project oversight has been a cornerstone of our success. We deploy experienced boots-on-the-ground talent that know the work, know the risk, and know how to provide effective communication and engagement.
- PROJECT CONTROLS - We achieve predictable outcomes by building a robust plan, detailed schedule, and the establishment of leading indicators. We identify deviations from the project plan early, allowing for proactive strategic decision-making.
- PERFORMANCE ANALYTICS - We provide detailed reporting of progress, cost and risk actualization. We customize stakeholder reports to meet organizational needs. Risks and project impacts are identified early to ensure optimal course correction. No surprises, just predictable outcomes.
- SCHEDULING - MATRIX has invested in a proprietary web-based Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) platform with the latest functionality of the Primavera P6 scheduling tool. We can train your staff in scheduling at a level exceeding industry standard.
- PROJECT WORK PLANNING - Through the application of principles outlined in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), we emphasize the importance of building plans, schedules, and work packages that ensures successful time management.