Surge Energy Limited is a LPG cylinder manufacturing based at Nairobi, Kenya. Our plant is situated at Nairobi, Kenya with total built up area of over 100,000 square feet. The total project cost for the plant is USD 25 million.
We have installed automatic and state of Art LPG manufacturing line of Turkish Origin and we would be able to produce the following quantities
We can produce cylinders of following sizes : 5/6/9 /12 /12 /19 / 22.5 / 25 / 38/40/45/48/50 Kg Cylinder
Our products complies with ISO 22991, ISO 4706 standard and our complies with ISO 9001 Quality Management Standards. We are the only company in African continent with 29 (Twenty nine) of our welders complies to ISO 9606 standards. Our welding processes are pre-qualified by third part inspector. We are also KS 9-4 certified to undertake cylinder revalidation / re-certification. We are fully prepared for any other certification required to do business with your organization.
Some of the distinctive quality parameter of our products would be
- Steel of grade SG 295 for the body of cylinders and material from Japan.
- Flange and circumferential welding using Sub-merged Arc welding.
- Double Circumferential weld.
- Fully Zinc coated cylinders (including top and Bottom)
- Finishing with powder coat (Pure polyester paint for exterior use)
- Cylinders are normalized using heat treatment at minimum temperature of 880 degree centigrade.
- Branding and marking done using automated Tampography machine. Facility for shrink wrapping also available for brand marketing (as per attached Photograph).
- Guaranteed burst pressure of over 100 bar.
- Guaranteed timely deliveries.
We are currently approved by the following multinational companies and supplying regularly.
· Rubis Energy, France – for entire East African region
· Ola Energy (Erst Oil Libya)
· Mt. Meru Group
· Stabex International
· ETG / Falcon Group
· Vivo Energy (Shell BP) – for revalidation
· All major local brands
Our products are exported to Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Zambia ,Malawi, South Sudan, Democratic Republic of Congo, Somalia and in final stage to launch in Burkina Faso, Cote d’Voire & Ghana markets.