lumenomics is a human-centric natural lighting company that helps achieve inviting spaces to increase the comfort, productivity, and happiness of their occupants through traditional and innovative solutions.
lumenomics has successfully completed nearly 40,000 shade and lighting control projects throughout the country, representing $50M in the last ten years. lumenomics is seeking projects ranging from $1,000 to $2,000,000 (current per project bonding capacity/$5M aggregate capacity).
Your Value-Added Partner
lumenomics has a wide range of design, manufacture, and installation professionals that can assist with projects including new construction, retrofits, renovations, and tenant improvements. lumenomics adds value to a project in the following ways:
- Lighting design;
- Installation of solar shade solutions, raytracing blinds, and automated controls;
- Design, manufacture, distribution and/or installation of specialty industrial divider curtains, commercial draperies, and fabric partitions;
- Supply of sun tracking skylights;
- Design, distribution, and programming of LED lighting and ASHRAE 90.1 compliant controls;
- Design, distribution, and programming of Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), DC lighting;
- Design, distribution, and or installation of human-centric tunable lighting for increased occupant health and productivity; and
- Design, distribution, and programming of interior and exterior Architainment lighting to add color changing dynamics to any environment.
Your Expert Diverse Supplier
When working with lumenomics, you are promised a team of Lighting Certified (LC) experts who have a history of bonding and outstanding performance.
lumenomics is a WBENC-certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE), certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB), NGLCC-certified LGBT Business Enterprise® (LGBTBE®), and CPUC-certified WBE and LGBTBE. lumenomics is registered to do business in 28 states. As a certified diverse supplier, lumenomics is able to contribute to company or project’s diversity initiatives.
All products manufactured by lumenomics also bear the Women-Owned label.